LACoFD Alerts reporting Gorman 2alarm

  • Jeremy greene
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2014
      @lacfd: *Brush Fire* FS77 is 15-20 acres running in Heavy Timber E77 Requesting 2nd Alarm #PineIC
    • W6MST
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 14, 2014
        Pine IC using LACo V7D, LACo Air to Ground, LACo U15 for crew.
        ANF sending 1st alarm response.
        Two county air and two LAFD air on scene.
        Helispot 78F in use.

        IC Just requested sheriff for evacuation.

        Sent from my iPhone 5

        On Mar 14, 2014, at 13:39, Jeremy greene <computeremail2001@...> wrote:

        @lacfd: *Brush Fire* FS77 is 15-20 acres running in Heavy Timber E77 Requesting 2nd Alarm #PineIC

      • Chris Nichols
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 14, 2014
          W w w dot palmdalecam dot com

          Check it!

          Chris

          Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.