RE: [SoCalFire] Significant Weather Possible this weekend

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 10:36 AM

      Our storm has now formed towards the southern tip of Baja. While it may turn into a tropical storm, it will fall apart rapidly as it drifts northward over the cooler ocean waters. Thereafter it's exact track will make the major difference between a ton of rain across southern California to little or nothing. http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_ep4+shtml/145110.shtml?5-daynl?large#contents

      A good bet is still scattered afternoon showers & thunderstorms developing over the weekend and continuing across the mtns and deserts into next week.

      -Ben

      Bensweather.com