Re: [SoCalFire] RRU Mountain Center Fire

  • Mark B
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013

      Most likely will switch to NIFC stuff tomorrow.....

      On Jul 16, 2013 2:26 PM, "martyymm" <martymartinson@...> wrote:

      Haven't been hearing anything. Did they go to NIFI channels?

    • Mark B
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013

        The fire is kicking a$$ today. Both east and west ends are active following a wind shift.
        Good collection of webcam shots and wx info here:

        http://www.mtdiablocam.com/activefires.htm

        Still on BDF Forest Net for command.

        Mark

        On Jul 16, 2013 2:34 PM, "david paulino" <djpaulino@...> wrote:

        They are on BDF Forest net 171.475

        Haven't been hearing anything. Did they go to NIFI channels?

      • Judy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
          Are we allowed to post pictures here?  This fire is maybe 7 miles from me and exploding this afternoon.
          ~judy in anza~

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
            very little news coverage.

            If Police and fire scanners is your hobby then you will like my group !