Re: [SoCalFire] Location of this fire

  • thomas
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
      I am surprise the news is not showing live with houses threaten. sounds like it is kicking butt.

      If Police and fire scanners is your hobby then you will like my group !

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
        The Mountain Fire down by Palm Springs
        On Jul 15, 2013, at 7:58 PM, david paulino wrote:

        what fire are you referring to?

        Is this anywhere near where people go to pick there own apples orchards

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Jeremy greene
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
          74 and 243  thinking it was off 15 fwy south of 60 or 91 south
           that area ch 9 says near idylwild

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 15, 2013, at 7:58 PM, david paulino <djpaulino@...> wrote:

          what fire are you referring to?

          Is this anywhere near where people go to pick there own apples orchards

          Sent from my iPhone

        • david paulino
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
            Ok,  it's not near Big Bear and not where they pick apples..Mountain Center Hwy 74 east of Hemet near Idyllwild.