Re: [SoCalFire] Location of this fire

  • david paulino
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
      what fire are you referring to?

      From: Jeremy greene <computeremail2001@...>
      To: Socalfire <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:54 PM
      Subject: [SoCalFire] Location of this fire

      Is this anywhere near where people go to pick there own apples orchards

      Sent from my iPhone

    • thomas
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
        I am surprise the news is not showing live with houses threaten. sounds like it is kicking butt.

        If Police and fire scanners is your hobby then you will like my group !

        Is this anywhere near where people go to pick there own apples orchards Sent from my iPhone
      • Michael Meadows
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
          The Mountain Fire down by Palm Springs
          On Jul 15, 2013, at 7:58 PM, david paulino wrote:

          what fire are you referring to?

          Is this anywhere near where people go to pick there own apples orchards

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Jeremy greene
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
            74 and 243  thinking it was off 15 fwy south of 60 or 91 south
             that area ch 9 says near idylwild

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
              Ok,  it's not near Big Bear and not where they pick apples..Mountain Center Hwy 74 east of Hemet near Idyllwild.