RE: [SoCalFire] New Start - Hwy 330

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 5:44 PM

      AIR ATTACK 310 IS ALREADY RELEASING AIR TANKERS 72 AND 73 AS WELL AS HELICOPTER 901 AND HELITANKER 715 FROM THE HIGHLAND FIRE, WITH MORE TO BE RELEASED SHORTLY.

      GROUND CREWS MAKING GOOD PROGRESS ON THE FIRE, NO UPDATE YET ON LATEST SIZE/ACREAGE.

      -Ben

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 5:45 PM

        Yessir.

        I'm guessing this is San Bernardino County?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2 5:57 PM

          Great pic, thanks!

          Forward rate of spread stopped at this time, continuing to release aircraft. Ended up with approx 8 acres, was not a threat to the forest.