"San Felipe" and "General" Fires

  • AlainMichel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      There's been a remarkable absence of news on this board, regarding these fires, from my San Diego County compatriots...

      I just turned on the rig and the scan stopped at the BLM A/G freq, 167.950 MHz.

      They were doing a radio check and I got [I think] a correct freq of 123.175 MHz. There was another, but I couldn't write as fast as they were speaking...

      Alain