Re: "Pop Music" broadcasting on CNF Air---166.250 MHz

  • AlainMichel
    Message 1 of 10 , May 13, 2013
      Just to button this thing up, I called CNF this morning.

      In speaking with the receptionist, she assured me that she will pass this along to her supervisor this morning. When I held the phone up to the speaker, which has been broadcasting for the past 24 hours that I know of, she said, "that's unbelievable!".

      Most likely the supervisor will pass this along to the "radio types" to get the matter sorted out.

      Thanks to everyone who responded to my OP! I'll post again, should she contact me with a resolution.

      Alain

      > > S8 by John Wayne Airport in OC
      >

      > Around 1500, the same "programming" was also received on a ham repeater in San Marcos [San Diego County].
      >
      > 145.280 MHz with the output of 144.680 MHz

    • grosengr
      Message 2 of 10 , May 13, 2013
        KIIS FM 102.7 Studio to transmitter link, not CNF Air.

        Jerry

        --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "AlainMichel" <opalockamishabob@...> wrote:

        > Just to button this thing up, I called CNF this morning.
        >
        > In speaking with the receptionist, she assured me that she will pass this along to her supervisor this morning. When I held the phone up to the speaker, which has been broadcasting for the past 24 hours that I know of, she said, "that's unbelievable!".
        >
        > Most likely the supervisor will pass this along to the "radio types" to get the matter sorted out.
        >
        > Thanks to everyone who responded to my OP! I'll post again, should she contact me with a resolution.
        >
        > Alain
        >

        > > > S8 by John Wayne Airport in OC
        > >

        > > Around 1500, the same "programming" was also received on a ham repeater in San Marcos [San Diego County].
        > >
        > > 145.280 MHz with the output of 144.680 MHz

      • Bob Blogger
        Message 3 of 10 , May 13, 2013
          The use of the frequencies 166.250 and 170.150 MHz may be authorized to non-Government remote pickup broadcast base and land mobile stations

          ----
          Bob O'Connor
          Editor CAL FIRE NEWS  - http://calfire.blogspot.com
          http://twitter.com/CalFireNews
          9/11 Never Forget
          Be Safe - Lessons Learned - Honor the Fallen. .