Re: [SoCalFire] Spam- Just my humble opinion

  • Marilyn Sass
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
      Re:Spam~  This is the most important thing that I have learned from this group being "older"...Be careful on what you click on.  Never will forget  when I first  joined and was asked if I still had a black dial up phone!& IBM Selectic Typewrit Ummm Those were the days!  "If only".

      BTW...Just peeked in to say thank you guys for all you post, I truly am honored to be linked to this terrific group, you guys so much information!  IMPORTANT.  I can always count of YOU!

      Have a Blessed Week!  Marilyn