Re: No Subject

  • Rick Stricklin
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
      For what its worth... Norcalfire is having the same issue. seems to be going around.

      Rick
    • newnethboy
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
        Yes, it's epidemic. It's showing up in Groups and email lists, but it's
        showing up everywhere (spams are being sent from cracked Webmail accounts to
        the victims' entire contacts lists).

        Anybody who hasn't received at least two or three of these in any recent
        week isn't using email all that much, hence my opinion that every email user
        should recognize these instantly.