Re: [SoCalFire] Filmore Brush Fire response Ventura County

  • Radio Lady
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
      Per VNC

      Fillmore (County) 17 units On scene

      PER MRE27 LARGE HEAD OF SMK APPROX 1 MI INTO LPF..1ST ALARM BRUSH
      RESP STARTED - Aug 15 2012 6:57PM

      MRE27 1 MI OUT, ABOUT 2 AC IN MED BRUSH AND GRASS BURN WITH TOPO -
      Aug 15 2012 7:02PM

      MRE27 4-5 AC BACKING FIRE HAS RUN TO THE RIDGE / WHITE STAR LEASE/
      HANSEN LEASE AREA /ADVISED BY THE LEASE PERSONAL STARTED FROM GEO
      THERMAL SITE / - Aug 15 2012 7:16PM

      RL

    • computeremail2001@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
        That pretty much sums it up.

        From: Radio Lady <RadioLady@...>
        Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:33:40 -0700
        To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Filmore Brush Fire response Ventura County

        <computeremail2001@...> wrote:

        > There is a very small smoke plume and it was started by the volcano
        > In the oil field.

      • Patrick Maynard
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
          Fire is relatively contained at this time. VCFD had preventative dozer lines in this area for this reason.

          On Aug 15, 2012, at 8:41 PM, computeremail2001@... wrote:

          That pretty much sums it up.

          From: Radio Lady <RadioLady@...>
          Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:33:40 -0700