Filmore Brush Fire response Ventura County

  • Jeremy Greene
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
      There is a very small smoke plume and it was started by the volcano
      In the oil field.
    • Radio Lady
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
        Per VNC

        Fillmore (County) 17 units On scene

        PER MRE27 LARGE HEAD OF SMK APPROX 1 MI INTO LPF..1ST ALARM BRUSH
        RESP STARTED - Aug 15 2012 6:57PM

        MRE27 1 MI OUT, ABOUT 2 AC IN MED BRUSH AND GRASS BURN WITH TOPO -
        Aug 15 2012 7:02PM

        MRE27 4-5 AC BACKING FIRE HAS RUN TO THE RIDGE / WHITE STAR LEASE/
        HANSEN LEASE AREA /ADVISED BY THE LEASE PERSONAL STARTED FROM GEO
        THERMAL SITE / - Aug 15 2012 7:16PM

        RL

      • computeremail2001@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
          That pretty much sums it up.

          From: Radio Lady <RadioLady@...>
          Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:33:40 -0700
          To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Filmore Brush Fire response Ventura County

          <computeremail2001@...> wrote:

          > There is a very small smoke plume and it was started by the volcano
          > In the oil field.

        • Patrick Maynard
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
            Fire is relatively contained at this time. VCFD had preventative dozer lines in this area for this reason.

            On Aug 15, 2012, at 8:41 PM, computeremail2001@... wrote:

            That pretty much sums it up.

            From: Radio Lady <RadioLady@...>
            Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:33:40 -0700