Re: [SoCalFire] Re: Castiac fire | Maybe Arson?

  • KB6UJW Wayne BARRINGER
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
      2:59 PM 37 LACOFD IS ON LL ADVS THEY REC D A CALL FRM SOMEONE WHO STATED
      HE STARTED THIS FIRE

      CHP CAD Los Angeles Incident 1661

      Be safe. Get prepared. Stay ready.

      -- Wb sends.

      ____________________

      Wayne Barringer KB6UJW
      InternetEM: KB6UJW(at)Gmail.com
      562.608-8624: Voice & Messages

      Volunteer Communications Network
      Internet: http://www.V-C-N.org or
      Internet: http://www.ZRICS.org
      Skype: "V-C-N.org" (appointment)

      ###
    • KB6UJW Wayne BARRINGER
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
        On 2012-06-08 03:04 PM, KB6UJW Wayne BARRINGER wrote:
        > CHP CAD Los Angeles Incident 1661

        CHP just removed the entry from the log!!

      • Fizzboy7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
          Looking at where the burning started, it's hard to speculate.    I did not see any paved road at the bottom of the hillside (just some dirt trails).    Fire then burned up the ridge to the top toward the 5, and that's when CHP figured it was time to shut down the northbound lanes.     Was still a bit of ways away, so I'm figuring more for emergency vehicle access than anything else.

          Jason

          On 2012-06-08 03:04 PM, KB6UJW Wayne BARRINGER wrote:
          > CHP CAD Los Angeles Incident 1661

          CHP just removed the entry from the log!!

          Be safe. Get prepared. Stay ready.

          -- Wb sends.

          ____________________

          Wayne Barringer KB6UJW
          InternetEM: KB6UJW(at)Gmail.com
          562.608-8624: Voice & Messages

          Volunteer Communications Network
          Internet: http://www.V-C-N.org or
          Internet: http://www.ZRICS.org
          Skype: "V-C-N.org" (appointment)

          ###

        • Paul Jackson
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
            Incident 1661 is back online, at 4:15 pm. Sometimes they will
            disappear and then reappear if criminal or personal information is
            added to, and later removed from, the public log.

            --
            Paul Jackson

            On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:10 PM, KB6UJW Wayne BARRINGER <kb6ujw@...> wrote:

            > On 2012-06-08 03:04 PM, KB6UJW Wayne BARRINGER wrote:
            > > CHP CAD Los Angeles Incident 1661
            >
            > CHP just removed the entry from the log!!

          • Donald Timothy Tribble
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
              Fire has made a significant run and is now about 150 acres. Resource orders are being placed with Ventura County as well as the Los Angeles Operational Areas

              Sent by Tim's BB Bold 9700 via T-Mobile
            • Bob Blogger
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
                Primary agency and name of fire is always appreciated...

                On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Donald Timothy Tribble <kd6mdv@...> wrote:

                Fire has made a significant run and is now about 150 acres. Resource orders are being placed with Ventura County as well as the Los Angeles Operational Areas

                Sent by Tim's BB Bold 9700 via T-Mobile

                --
                ----
                Bob O'Connor

              • Donald Timothy Tribble
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
                  Haven't seen a "name" yet, Castiac would be LAC's jurisdiction updated stats show 200 acres, 10% containment
                  Sent by Tim's BB Bold 9700 via T-Mobile

                  From: Bob Blogger <rocdad@...>
                  Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:09:54 -0700