Re: [SoCalFire] tanker crash

  • newnethboy
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 7, 2012
      I'm replying on Discussion.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <Fizzboy7@...>
      To: <californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com>; <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:45 PM
      Subject: Fwd: [SoCalFire] tanker crash

      Bridge integrity issues could create some long term freeway closures.
      Can't believe ABC7 doesn't have anything up on their site yet.
    • newnethboy
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 7, 2012
        Verdugo Red 3 assigned for water supply ops.

        LAFD also on this. Unk. tacs.

        (Interchange is in LA; but loc might be east, at about SF Rd.)

        Bridge integrity issues could create some long term freeway closures.
        Can't believe ABC7 doesn't have anything up on their site yet.
      • Paul Jackson
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
          On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:52 PM, newnethboy <kef413@...> wrote:
          > Verdugo Red 3 assigned for water supply ops.
          >
          > LAFD also on this. Unk. tacs.

          LAFD IC/Suppression Tacs 17, 18
          HazMat is Tac 12
          Safety tac unk

          --
          Paul Jackson
        • Bob Blogger
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
            *MAJOR EMERGENCY* WB 134 FY X GOLDEN STATE FY; MAP 564-A4; FS ; TANKER
            VS AUTO  WITH APROX 8600 GALLONS OF FUEL FULLY INVOLVED...UNK INJURES ;
            Ch:7,17,18 @  -Shawn Lenske###

            On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Paul Jackson <pjackson90057@...> wrote:

            ----
            Bob O'Connor
            Editor CAL FIRE NEWS  - http://calfire.blogspot.com
            http://twitter.com/CalFireNews
            9/11 Never Forget
            Be Safe - Lessons Learned - Honor the Fallen. .

          • Paul Jackson
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
              It never ceases to amaze me how seamlessly these SoCal fire
              departments work together compared to other parts of the country I
              travel to in my work.

              Glendale companies on LAFD tacs, LAFD on Verdugo frequencies, and if
              you didn't recognize the unit numbers you'd never know they are
              different departments teamed up.

              Someone just reported pieces of concrete are falling from the w/bound
              134 to s/bound 5 connector, CalTrans enroute to check the bridge's
              integrity.

              --
              Paul Jackson
            • newnethboy
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
                Reply on Discussion.

                > It never ceases to amaze me how seamlessly these SoCal fire
                > departments work together compared to other parts of the country I
                > travel to in my work.
                >
                > Glendale companies on LAFD tacs, LAFD on Verdugo frequencies, and if
                > you didn't recognize the unit numbers you'd never know they are
                > different departments teamed up.
                >
                > Someone just reported pieces of concrete are falling from the w/bound
                > 134 to s/bound 5 connector, CalTrans enroute to check the bridge's
                > integrity.
                >
                > --
                > Paul Jackson

              • Bob Blogger
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
                  *UPDATE: WB 134 FY X GOLDEN STATE FY* ***KNOCKDOWN  from aprox 6000 gal
                  of fuel burned AFTER 1 hour 10 min with over  150 firefighters from LAFD
                  , mutual aid from Burbank and Glendale fire dept; No injuries reported
                  at this time; NFD - Shawn Lenske###

                  ----