Re: [SoCalFire] tanker crash

  • newnethboy
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 7 11:47 PM
      I'm replying on Discussion.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <Fizzboy7@...>
      To: <californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com>; <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:45 PM
      Subject: Fwd: [SoCalFire] tanker crash

      Bridge integrity issues could create some long term freeway closures.
      Can't believe ABC7 doesn't have anything up on their site yet.
    • Fizzboy7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 7 11:50 PM
        NBC4 is showing it live on air now.

      • newnethboy
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 7 11:52 PM
          Verdugo Red 3 assigned for water supply ops.

          LAFD also on this. Unk. tacs.

          (Interchange is in LA; but loc might be east, at about SF Rd.)

          Bridge integrity issues could create some long term freeway closures.
          Can't believe ABC7 doesn't have anything up on their site yet.
        • Paul Jackson
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 8 12:13 AM
            On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:52 PM, newnethboy <kef413@...> wrote:
            > Verdugo Red 3 assigned for water supply ops.
            >
            > LAFD also on this. Unk. tacs.

            LAFD IC/Suppression Tacs 17, 18
            HazMat is Tac 12
            Safety tac unk

            --
            Paul Jackson
          • Bob Blogger
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 8 12:37 AM
              *MAJOR EMERGENCY* WB 134 FY X GOLDEN STATE FY; MAP 564-A4; FS ; TANKER
              VS AUTO  WITH APROX 8600 GALLONS OF FUEL FULLY INVOLVED...UNK INJURES ;
              Ch:7,17,18 @  -Shawn Lenske###

              On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Paul Jackson <pjackson90057@...> wrote:

              ----
              Bob O'Connor
              Editor CAL FIRE NEWS  - http://calfire.blogspot.com
              http://twitter.com/CalFireNews
              9/11 Never Forget
              Be Safe - Lessons Learned - Honor the Fallen. .

            • Paul Jackson
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 8 12:54 AM
                It never ceases to amaze me how seamlessly these SoCal fire
                departments work together compared to other parts of the country I
                travel to in my work.

                Glendale companies on LAFD tacs, LAFD on Verdugo frequencies, and if
                you didn't recognize the unit numbers you'd never know they are
                different departments teamed up.

                Someone just reported pieces of concrete are falling from the w/bound
                134 to s/bound 5 connector, CalTrans enroute to check the bridge's
                integrity.

                --
                Paul Jackson
              • newnethboy
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 8 1:04 AM
                  Reply on Discussion.

                  > It never ceases to amaze me how seamlessly these SoCal fire
                  > departments work together compared to other parts of the country I
                  > travel to in my work.
                  >
                  > Glendale companies on LAFD tacs, LAFD on Verdugo frequencies, and if
                  > you didn't recognize the unit numbers you'd never know they are
                  > different departments teamed up.
                  >
                  > Someone just reported pieces of concrete are falling from the w/bound
                  > 134 to s/bound 5 connector, CalTrans enroute to check the bridge's
                  > integrity.
                  >
                  > --
                  > Paul Jackson

                • Bob Blogger
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 8 1:04 AM
                    *UPDATE: WB 134 FY X GOLDEN STATE FY* ***KNOCKDOWN  from aprox 6000 gal
                    of fuel burned AFTER 1 hour 10 min with over  150 firefighters from LAFD
                    , mutual aid from Burbank and Glendale fire dept; No injuries reported
                    at this time; NFD - Shawn Lenske###

                    ----