Re: [SoCalFire] CA-BDF-Swarthout

  • Capt48
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
      The Swarthout fire is 1 to 3 acres, the ken fire is now 150 or so per AA.

      From: Michael Meadows <mike425@...>
      Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:09:55 -0700
      To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] CA-BDF-Swarthout

      Chris, Wildland fire is reporting fire is holding at 1 to 3 acres...where in heck did 120 acres come from....

      On Aug 22, 2011, at 2:03 PM, Chris Nichols wrote:

      Second fire in Cajon pass. Last report heard was 3 acres. This incident also placing a large order for equipment and crews.

      Chris

      This message was sent via Verizon Wireless Blackberry

    • Roger@SoCalMountains.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
        Mike - there are 2 fires in the Cajon Pass.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
          KCAL9 just showed one structure completely on fire.   Looks like a large home of some sorts.

          Jason

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
            Looked like it was burning on the freeway level with big smoke columns. Out of control for now.Ch 4 and 7 at 4pm

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
              120 acres is the other brush fire.