Re: [SoCalFire] Cupertino,CA HOUSES ON FIRE

  • Michael Meadows
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
      FAA has confirmed there is NO aircraft down. San Fran International Airport also reports no aircraft down..... large gasline explosion.....
      On Sep 9, 2010, at 7:41 PM, steve rieger wrote:

      2 actually

      Pipeline rupture/explosion and aircraft down

    • steve rieger
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
        I get that. However images on tv don't lie
        From: Michael Meadows <mike425@...>
        Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:44:02 -0700
        To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Cupertino,CA HOUSES ON FIRE

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
          Oops wrong message, apologies.
          From: "steve rieger" <stever@...>
          Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 02:45:36 +0000
          To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: stever@...

          I get that. However images on tv don't lie