Re: [SoCalFire] Cupertino,CA HOUSES ON FIRE

  • ke6zgp@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
      This is now being reported as a major natural gas line explosion with 15 homes and 10 acres involved in the city of San Bruno. The number of casualties is unknown at this time. Cal Fire has been requested to send 25 engines/100 firefighters for assistance.

      Sent from my CrackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
        FAA has confirmed there is NO aircraft down. San Fran International Airport also reports no aircraft down..... large gasline explosion.....
        On Sep 9, 2010, at 7:41 PM, steve rieger wrote:

        2 actually

        Pipeline rupture/explosion and aircraft down

      • steve rieger
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
          I get that. However images on tv don't lie
          From: Michael Meadows <mike425@...>
          Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:44:02 -0700
          To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Cupertino,CA HOUSES ON FIRE

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
            Oops wrong message, apologies.
            From: "steve rieger" <stever@...>
            Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 02:45:36 +0000
            To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: stever@...

            I get that. However images on tv don't lie