Re: [SoCalFire] Prescribed Burn near Castaic?

  • w6pvc@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      Yes. LAC county has been doing "fire" training for the past few weeks in the vicinity of Pitches detention center.

      From: Bryan Herbert <ke6zgp@...>
      Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:01:22 -0700
      To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Prescribed Burn near Castaic?

      im hearing very weak aircraft traffic now on Tac 19 in reference to Division Alpha and Division Zulu. I also hear references to camp crew 11-4, patrol 73 and a dozer team.

      On 6/30/2010 10:55, Michael Meadows wrote: gotta be Bryan, have not heard anything on any fire freq....
      --
      Bryan Herbert - KE6ZGP | WQKW261
      http://www.facebook.com/bryanherbert