RE: [SoCalFire] Re: Sheep Fire/ BDF

  • TortoiseAid
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 3, 2009

      Thick smoke into the high desert, I live behind the backside of Big Bear in the hills west of the Mitsubishi Cement Plant. Very gusty winds (60 MPH gusts here)

      Photo posted at: http://tortoise-aid.org/sheepfirelookingatbigbear.JPG

      Literally losing visibility by the minute here.

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 3, 2009
        The smoke has already drifted out over 29 palms.

        This message was sent via Verizon Wireless Blackberry

        From: "TortoiseAid" <tortoiseaid@...>
        Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:27:45 -0700
        To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: RE: [SoCalFire] Re: Sheep Fire/ BDF