Question - Does anyone know what this means?

  • BasicEMT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      While searching the LA City Fire web site, I came across this and was
      wondering what kind of data they are referring to. It was under a
      list of current projects. The web address was:
      http://www.lafd.org/wireless.htm
      The Los Angeles Fire Department has plans for streaming digital data
      to public handheld wireless devices.

      I've also read this on LAPD's web page.

      Anyone have any info?