Re: [SoCalFire] Jesusita Fire Going Nuclear

  • Michael Meadows
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      Ya kim, just posted on SCFN. One of my photog friends says he's looking at multiple homes going in Tunnel and Mission Canyons....not confirmed as yet....but he says he;'s videotypeing them....
      On May 6, 2009, at 4:48 PM, Kim Noyes wrote:

      The Jesusita Fire is going nuclear at present with folks fleeing pell-mell for their lives and the Mandatory Evacuation Zone being greatly expanded.

      --
      Check out http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/california disasters/
      Check out my blog at http://eclecticarca nia.blogspot. com/