Re: [SoCalFire] Vegetation Fire Riverside County, Winchester Incident Number: CARRU-37181

  • Patty Woods
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28, 2009
      The cell phone number is listed on the public web page for anyone to get to.

      What I am wondering is why the air tankers aren't being used for a 200 hundred acre fire with winds?

      Patty Woods

      On Apr 28, 2009, at 3:18 PM, steve rieger wrote:

      Um
      Since when do we post private cell numbers here

      Use common sense

    • Kim Noyes
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 28, 2009
        Contained at 200 acres.

        On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Craig <cafirefighter@...> wrote:

        Get back to the incident and move on.

        From: "Firehouse Yahoo"
        Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:35:49 -0700
        To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>

        Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Vegetation Fire Riverside County, Winchester Incident Number: CARRU-37181

        Everyone relax, it's public information and a department phone.

        Thanks,
        Dave - CAL FIRE
        SoCalFire Moderator

        -