RE: [SoCalFire] Palm Springs

  • Joann Lavis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
      i know this is not this one but hearing of another large fire in la county any one know anything ,, its on chp log as visibilty is very bad and its 70th street x ave F antelope valley mabe ?

      To: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      From: hunboldtfire@...
      Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:08:07 -0700
      Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Palm Springs

      if anyone streams this please send an nemal out!

      http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ ScannerbuffsofAm erica/
      If Police and fire scanners is your hobby then you will like my group !
      .

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
        Joann, these were some large piles of wood.......pretty well a done deal now....

        To: SoCalFire@yahoogrou ps.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          thank you that had me worried there for a bit, when there wasnt that much info it made me wonder if it was a pile burning,,

          To: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
          From: mike425@...
          Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:14:36 -0700

          To: SoCalFire@yahoogrou ps.com

          Getting a report of, at least, one home burning along Racquet Club Rd...

          Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

          Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.