Palm Springs

  • Mike Meadows
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
      Getting a report of, at least, one home burning along Racquet Club Rd...
    • thomas billman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
        if anyone streams this please send an nemal out!

        If Police and fire scanners is your hobby then you will like my group !
        .

        Getting a report of, at least, one home burning along Racquet Club Rd...

      • Joann Lavis
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          i know this is not this one but hearing of another large fire in la county any one know anything ,, its on chp log as visibilty is very bad and its 70th street x ave F antelope valley mabe ?

          To: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
          From: hunboldtfire@...
          Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:08:07 -0700
          Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] Palm Springs

          if anyone streams this please send an nemal out!

          http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ ScannerbuffsofAm erica/

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
            Joann, these were some large piles of wood.......pretty well a done deal now....

            To: SoCalFire@yahoogrou ps.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
              thank you that had me worried there for a bit, when there wasnt that much info it made me wonder if it was a pile burning,,

              To: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
              From: mike425@...
              Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:14:36 -0700

              To: SoCalFire@yahoogrou ps.com

              Getting a report of, at least, one home burning along Racquet Club Rd...

              Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

              Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.