Re: [SoCalFire] LA Co 2nd Alarm

  • keestrokes@cox.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 21 4:47 PM
      Thanks Mike. A 2nd alarm these days with 2in2out, RIC teams, and rehab teams is a normal thing. Especially with multi family dwellings.

      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

      From: Michael Meadows
      Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:32:53 -0800
      To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] LA Co 2nd Alarm

      OK guys, this is a done deal...c'mon. no more.......

      On Feb 21, 2009, at 3:07 PM, Gene Salvetti wrote:

      I got 2 different posts, one more informative than the other...thank you Rick.

      Now, and I add myself to the list, there have been 8 responses, none bearing any more information whatsoever, just complaining. Did you get multiple emails from the same thing repeated, or did I NOT get the other postings besides Rick & IPN?

      Oh, and to make it more relevant, I will add something...Locust St in Inglewood is evidently what they were posting, but no poster gave us any specifics, and that is off of E Regent.

      It would be nice to get a little more.

      On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Chris Nichols <chris3560@vzw.blackberry.net>wrote:

      Am i the only one that
      got this alert 10 times?

      This message was sent via Verizon Wireless Blackberry

      From: newnethboy
      Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:39:19 -0800
      To: <socalscan@yahoogroups.com>; <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SoCalFire] LA Co 2nd Alarm

      2nd alarm apt fire, FS 171/Inglewood.

      Locust Incident, Blue 3, Tac 18

      --
      Gene Salvetti
      Sonora, Ca

    • Chris Nichols
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 23 10:59 AM
        LOL

        This message was sent via Verizon Wireless Blackberry

        From: newnethboy
        Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:39:19 -0800
        To: <socalscan@yahoogroups.com>; <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>