Re: [SoCalFire] Piute Fire Photos

  • Bill Roberts
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2008
      How do I obtain a "Red Card" so I can take pictures also?

      Thanks

      Michael Meadows <mike425@...> wrote:
      Ya, I'd like to go out there again but I'll be damned if I'm gonna climb that mountain again...lol
      On Jun 30, 2008, at 3:46 PM, Bryan Herbert wrote:

      Thank you, I was going to try Piute Mountain Rd but the Safety Officer
      didnt recommend it because my truck is only a two wheel drive and I
      already had to be dug out twice before once at the helispot and again on
      a trail off of Caliente-Bodfish Rd. If the fire makes it to Red Mountain
      im going to go back out to Caliente-Bodfish Rd. and wait for it to come
      over the ridge, I should get some sweet shots that way.