Re: [SoCalFire] Sky IC

  • Ed Hannigan
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 17, 2008
      from signonsandiego.com

      Brush fire near Riverside County line

      Firefighters are working to extinguish a one-acre
      brush fire near Sky Ranch Road and De Luz Murrieta
      Road near the Riverside County line, according to a
      dispatcher.

      There are 15 fire trucks, three hand crews and two
      helicopters battling the blaze, which was reported to
      authorities around 3:42 p.m. No structures are
      threatened at this time.

      --- Leighton J. Ewens <leightone@...>
      wrote:

      > Back gate to Camp Pendleton. West of Fallbrook.
      >

      > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Device.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • david paulino
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 17, 2008
        This fire was actually in Riverside County west of
        Temecula. Near the San Diego county line.
        --- Leighton J. Ewens <leightone@...>

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 17, 2008
          Maybe 5 Acres..got some good video.
          --- Leighton J. Ewens <leightone@...>
          wrote:

          > Cancelling some incoming resources. Sounds like they
          > kept it small.
          >
          > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Device.

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • bbfires
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 17, 2008
            Just a reminder. IC = Incident Commander, not Incident. That's all.
          • Michael Meadows
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 17, 2008
              c'mon, enough about this small burn...geez