RE: [SoCalFire] Bishop fire

  • Jeff Allen
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 17 8:58 PM
      Drove through there about 5 hours ago. Not a lick of smoke. You would never know there was a fire if I hadnt read all this. Just another typical riverbottom fire.

      Hubert Stamps <kc6nah@...> wrote:
      Thank you too, Glenn.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?

    • engine242
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 20 3:49 PM
        Updated info from South Ops as of 7:30 this morning (3/20). The
        update also includes a revised acerage estimate-

        The fire burned 648 acres and is 100% contained. All resources have
        been or will be demobed with the exception of 1 T/1 handcrew that
        will perform patrol or mop operations today.

        --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS HEADLEY