RE: [SoCalFire] Bishop fire

  • Hubert Stamps
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 17, 2008
      Thank you too, Glenn.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Jeff Allen
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 17, 2008
        Drove through there about 5 hours ago. Not a lick of smoke. You would never know there was a fire if I hadnt read all this. Just another typical riverbottom fire.

        Hubert Stamps <kc6nah@...> wrote:
        Thank you too, Glenn.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?

      • engine242
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 20, 2008
          Updated info from South Ops as of 7:30 this morning (3/20). The
          update also includes a revised acerage estimate-

          The fire burned 648 acres and is 100% contained. All resources have
          been or will be demobed with the exception of 1 T/1 handcrew that
          will perform patrol or mop operations today.

          --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS HEADLEY