Re: [SoCalFire] Escaped Control Burn in Santa Barbara County

  • Kim Noyes
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
      That would have been great to listen to today as your scanner is closer to where that fire occured.
      Why don't you put that addy in the Links Section here for future reference?

      On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 10:07 PM, Mike Derryberry <miked911@...> wrote:

      Kim Noyes wrote:
      > Thomas,
      > Sure don't.
      > I need to get Thomas Billman to get me set up again as my harddrive
      > crashed in January and I lost everything related to my feed but didn't
      > care about it in the dark of Winter but now that fires are starting to
      > pop up despite the heavy rains we received it's time to get locked and
      > loaded again it appears.
      >
      > Kim Patrick Noyes
      > Atascadero, CA
      >

      > On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 3:57 PM, THOMAS HEADLEY
      > <livinlife4myself@... <mailto:livinlife4myself@...>> wrote:
      >
      > do you know of any one tht is stream this incident
      >

      > .

      Just a reminder, I have a feed in Southern San Luis County, (scanner is
      in Grover Beach) that covers southern San Luis County and northern Santa
      Barbara County.
      Feed URL is http://64.62.252.134:6700/listen.pls

      Works in most any MP3 player (winamp, realplayer or such) .. Feed is up 24-7

      Right now feed has both Law Enforcement and Fire, but will change to
      fire only next month for fire season.

      Mike

      --
      miked911@...
      Mike Derryberry

      Dispatcher II
      Kern County Sheriff's Department
      Bakersfield, CA

      Listen to my department:
      http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls

      Listen to Kern County Scanning:
      http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls

      Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
      http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls

    • Mike Derryberry
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2008
        Kim Noyes wrote:
        That would have been great to listen to today as your scanner is closer to where that fire occured.
        Why don't you put that addy in the Links Section here for future reference?

        Hi Kim ...

        I looked and was unable to add the feed to the links section, apparently a moderator controlled function. I have emailed the moderator, but no answer so far.
        I did add my feeds to the links for CenCalFire and ScanningCenCal. Hopefully that will help.

        Happy listening to all .. another fire season is just around the corner.

        Mike
        --
        miked911@...
        Mike Derryberry

        Dispatcher II
        Kern County Sheriff's Department
        Bakersfield, CA

        Listen to my department:
        http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls

        Listen to Kern County Scanning:
        http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls

        Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
        http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls
      • John Gleichweit PDA
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 9, 2008
          I haven't seen an email from you requesting the addition of the links. Send it to the owner address and I'll get the links added.

          The link adding is restricted because of past abuse by spammers.

          John Gleichweit, N6FOG, CA-OES 51-507

          -- miked911@... <mailto:miked911@...> Mike Derryberry Dispatcher II Kern County Sheriff's Department Bakersfield, CA Listen to my department: http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls <http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls> Listen to Kern County Scanning: http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls <http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls> Listen to Central California Fire Scanning http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls <http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls>