Anaheim Ambulances?

  • d1033
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      While listening to MCFA earlier today I heard Anaheim get dispatched
      to approx 5 seperate calls w/in 2 minutes and each time an ambulance
      was assigned as part of the initial apparatus response.

      Does Anaheim Fire have an ambulance service as part of the department
      mission statement? Each ambulance # corresponded w/the Njine #.
    • disp10us
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
        Anaheim contracts with Care Ambulance for BLS transport units. Some
        are quartered out of Anaheim fire stations. Ambulance 1,2,3,4,7 and
        9. Metro Net dispatches those units.