pics

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 31, 2007
      There is a chance that Fritz may show one or two on the news. Ch
      4...MAYBE....
    • Mike Meadows
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 16, 2008
        Posted 7 or 8 shots from the Freeway Fire today...Mike

        Album titled "Freeway Fire"
      • Mike Meadows
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 13, 2009
          Added 9 shots of todays "Osita" fire......in folder
        • Mickey Kopanski
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 13, 2009
            Beautiful shots Mike.

            Mickey

          • Fizzboy7@aol.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 13, 2009
              Very nice photos.    Thanks for taking the time to share.    Any more of the backed up traffic or I-5?

              Thanks,

              Jason

              In a message dated 7/13/2009 5:52:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, mike425@... writes:
              Added 9 shots of todays "Osita" fire......in folder
            • Michael S. Meadows