Crews using air attack to slow down Zaca Fire

  • sunishun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Crews using air attack to slow down Zaca Fire

      Jul. 31, 08:41 PM EST - KCOY CBS 12 Santa Maria

      http://player.clipsyndicate.com/view/1805/360521?cpt=8
    • Kim Noyes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 1:00 AM
        Well, sorta. In any case, the video was interesting and thanks for posting it.

        .

        --
        Check out my online scanner feed at mms://streamwebtown.com/northslocounty