RE: [SoCalFire] Re: CALCORD TALKGROUP ID

  • Craig Lindstrom
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 31, 2006
      Wow, yeah Tod. Thanks for the price thing.
      I work at Bear Mountain Ski Resort, and we typically have at least two to
      four airlifts a week. Make sense as I once had to take an ambulance 4 miles
      to the hospital (I hit my head after falling off a curb). It cost me $1500
      for the transport (4 miles) in an ambulance.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
        It's the same here in Fresno County....

        --dan

        From: gemcohauler
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
          That is the only way that I have heard CALCORD used...between the LZ coordinator(s) and the rescue helos.

          Bob in Running Springs