Re: [SoCalFire] Re: Suspect

  • Mike Meadows
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
      It does seem strange...It's my hope they didn't do this just to
      pacify the public and press.......
      On Nov 3, 2006, at 9:17 AM, Tony wrote:

      > --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mike425@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > GOT HIM!!!!!!!!! Hopefully!
      > >

      > Does it seem strange to anyone else that authorities suspected
      > Oyler of
      > the 2 Banning fires from last June but didn't even question him about
      > them until AFTER the Esperanza Fire?

    • Chris Nichols
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
        Building a case!
        Does it seem strange to anyone else that authorities suspected Oyler of
        the 2 Banning fires from last June but didn't even question him about
        them until AFTER the Esperanza Fire?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Sent via Motorola Blackberry on Verizon Wireless.
      • Mike Meadows
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
          Well Chris, I don't think they are building a case. It's my guess
          that they already have a case. This guy was under a watch for a
          number of fires this summer in the Banning area.....I hope, for the
          firefighters sake and the sake of the families involved, this is the
          guy......
          On Nov 3, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Chris Nichols wrote:

          > Building a case!

        • K Broadbent
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2006
            Let me remind you arson is a very difficult crime to
            prosecute with very little physical evidence and lack
            of witnesses, I know one northstate arsonist was
            trailed for about 2 years before being arrested it
            just takes that long to make a solid enough case to
            put the individual behind bars.

            --- Tony <tonyballew@...> wrote:

            > --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
            > <mike425@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > GOT HIM!!!!!!!!! Hopefully!
            > >

            > Does it seem strange to anyone else that authorities
            > suspected Oyler of
            > the 2 Banning fires from last June but didn't even
            > question him about
            > them until AFTER the Esperanza Fire?

            > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Sponsored Link

            Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.