ADMIN NOTE: Esperanza Burnover Discussion

  • John Gleichweit
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      No more speculation on this incident unless it's done in a respectful
      manner.

      I, and the moderation teams of both of the lists have had it with all
      of the attempts at oneupmanship. Yes, we have people that have plenty
      of experience on wildland incidents on the lists, but those of us who
      know better will wait for the official report to come out. The lead
      investigators are highly qualified, and I trust them more than the
      speculation from the armchair quarterbacks.

      Only FACTS are to be reported. No more speculation, no more "weenie
      waving", and certainly no more flaming of other list members. Remember
      Rule #1.
      --
      John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
      IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        HI: Here is the information to Hyundai Pavilion where the service will be
        for the fallen USFS firefighters.

        Hyundai Pavilion,
        Glen Helen Park
        2575 Glen Helen Parkway
        Devore, CA 92407

        Take the 215 Freeway north from the 10 Freeway and exit at Glen Helen
        Parkway. Go south to the park gate and then ask for directions. If you see the
        215/15 interchange you are too far north. Hope this helps. Roger Freely
        Freelance Photos.