Hungry Valley Race Track Fire

  • raffertysec
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
      About 5 acres so far, at Hungry Valley Motocross Track. Track being
      evacuated, no structures threatened. Feed on Los Angeles County Fire,
      channel is Blue-11.

      Jim Rafferty
      http://publicsafetyfeeds.com
    • bricci101
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
        Per radio, Super Scoopers enroute. We have this streaming from Lake
        Castaic at teamspeak:..radio.scannerbuff.net:8767 and
        http://castaic.publicsafetyfeeds.com
      • Mike Meadows
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
          Now reporting 20 acres and running up canyon....