New Fire

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 161 , Sep 4, 2006
      Units at the Labor Fire on I-5 are reporting a new fire with good
      smoke showing somewhere in the area of Frenchman's Flat. Acces is poor
      from the I-5 and some units are now heading to Highway 126 to Lake
      Piru for access.......this could go big, tons of fuel in the
      canyon.....ANF has requested a second alarm bases on the header......
    • Fizzboy7@aol.com
      Message 161 of 161 , Nov 24, 2009
        About three separate spots burning.   Winds around 30-40 mph.    No control at this time with rapid spread.    Doesn't appear to be any structures in the immediate path.    Homes are to the west of the 241.

        Jason

        In a message dated 11/24/2009 10:12:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, cafirefighter@... writes:
        KCAL just showed a new fire in Anaheim Hills off the 241 freeway. No size.
        Sent from BlackBerry device