Possible New Fire

  • castriketeam
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2006
      Saw this on LACountyFire site, reporting a possible new. I believe
      this would put it into Ventura County

      Helitender 8, Be advised Units on the Labor incident are reporting a
      large header Northwest of there location BC 4 E 74 E 76 E 123 E 77 E 78
      P 73 P 77 Crew 11-1 14-3 Crew 15-2 Crew 12-1 AC 3 and Supe 20 to
      investigate Ventura is also responding. Reported to be 10 Miles North
      and 10 Miles West.
    • castriketeam
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2006
        Ventura County sending Mutual Aid to I5 and Smokey Bear Rd. They were
        dispatched at 1426. No other report yet.
      • sh9730
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2006
          Yeah, no size up but CHP CAD had this showing earlier as well. Only
          thing they added was it was inaccessible up in Piru Canyon.

          1438 HRS

          --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "castriketeam" <cafirefighter@...>
          wrote:

          > Saw this on LACountyFire site, reporting a possible new. I believe
          > this would put it into Ventura County
          >
          > Helitender 8, Be advised Units on the Labor incident are reporting a
          > large header Northwest of there location BC 4 E 74 E 76 E 123 E 77 E
          78
          > P 73 P 77 Crew 11-1 14-3 Crew 15-2 Crew 12-1 AC 3 and Supe 20 to
          > investigate Ventura is also responding. Reported to be 10 Miles
          North
          > and 10 Miles West.

        • Mike Meadows
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2006
            Just posted on this new fire......Burning near Frenchman's
            Flats...inaccesable at this time. This is a major fire with no direct
            attack......Forest units are waiting for the fire to burn to them due
            to very rugged terraine.....This is about 8 to 10 miles west of
            Interstate 5....
            On Sep 4, 2006, at 2:27 PM, castriketeam wrote:

            > Saw this on LACountyFire site, reporting a possible new. I believe
            > this would put it into Ventura County
            >
            > Helitender 8, Be advised Units on the Labor incident are reporting a
            > large header Northwest of there location BC 4 E 74 E 76 E 123 E 77
            > E 78
            > P 73 P 77 Crew 11-1 14-3 Crew 15-2 Crew 12-1 AC 3 and Supe 20 to
            > investigate Ventura is also responding. Reported to be 10 Miles North
            > and 10 Miles West.

          • Mike Meadows
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2006
              Report from the Day IC...fire is at 150 acres......has slowed somewhat.