SD County: Nate fire

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
      Fire broke ~ 1/2 hour ago. Last report 20+ acres,
      20mph winds from the East. CDF and USFS with full
      response. Aircraft on order... 1300 eta.

      Nate IC
      151.355
      Tac 5
      151.250
      CDF Monte Vista
      151.190
      Cleveland NF
      168.750

      John Fisher

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
        Is there a location on this fire???????

        Chris Jensen
        Action Fire & EMS Photography
        http://www.actionfirephoto.com

      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
          Also being called the Harrison fire. If I wasn't such
          an idiot, I would've given you a location of Hwy. 76
          and Nate Harrison Road. SD TB 1051 A-3. Latest
          conversation... the fire should be on the Cleveland
          soon. Requesting S/T for structure protection.

          John
          --- John <thefishmail@...> wrote:
          > Fire broke ~ 1/2 hour ago. Last report 20+ acres,
          > 20mph winds from the East. CDF and USFS with full
          > response. Aircraft on order... 1300 eta.
          >
          > Nate IC
          > 151.355
          > Tac 5
          > 151.250
          > CDF Monte Vista
          > 151.190
          > Cleveland NF
          > 168.750
          >
          > John Fisher

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • N6URU / Harry
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
            I peeked at the CHP CAD site ad get this info:
            Incident: 0286 Type: Structure or Grass Fire Location: SR76 AT NATE HARRISON GRADE Zoom
            Map: 1051 3A Info as of: 2/9/2002 10:39:06 AM

            ADDITIONAL DETAILS
            10:32AM - CDF NEEDS HARRISON GRADE AT HWY 76 SHUT DOWN, VEHS STILL GOING THRU
            10:13AM - 1/2 ACRE RIGHT NOW, CDF ENRT WITH FUL RESPONSE WE MAY HAVE TO BE READY TO SHUT
            DOWN THE 76

            CHPs URL is http://cad.chp.ca.gov/ii.asp?Center=BOCC&LogNumber=0286D0209

            Their "zoom map" for it is at
            http://cad.chp.ca.gov/maps/zoom/iiBOCC0286D0209.jpg