LASO Live!

  • ST
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2000
      Is now up after minor server probs, will try to keep it up til 8pm tonite so long as there is no technical issues (but we all know how that goes) got to http://www.stationdirectory.com/ From my understanding you can use the destiny
      media player or windows media player, I set it at 28.8 so dial up users can easily connect and the bandwidth is greater (40 users) Hope you enjoy!

      Nick.