Re: [socalscan] Your worst nightmare - 30 SoCal cities looking at one new radio system

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2002
      I don't see a "network" coming in this millennium. They're probably talking
      about one or several wide-area mutual-aid type repeaters, maybe cross-band
      or "patch"able if needed.

      Harry Marnell
      http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/kma367.htm <~~ LAPD Communications
      History

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
        Or a system like Verdugo maybe?

        Tim Macias
        Aol Screen name RA 51
        With out a doubt one of Americas Bravest

        --- "Harry Marnell" <marnells@...> wrote:
        >I don't see a "network" coming in this millennium. They're probably talking
        >about one or several wide-area mutual-aid type repeaters, maybe cross-band
        >or "patch"able if needed.
        >
        >Harry Marnell
        >http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/kma367.htm <~~ LAPD Communications
        >History

        THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS COMING!
        Get Gifts, Gear & Gadgets. Shop@... Now.
        http://www.firehouse.com/shop/
        Get Your Own Free E-Mail!
        Firehouse.Com
        The Web's Community and Resouce for Fire, Rescue and EMS
        http://www.Firehouse.Com