RE: Re: [SoCalFire] LOD

  • 7142706136@cingularME.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 7, 2005
      Yes, we are sure!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:57:41 -0800
      To: 7142706136@...
      Subject: Re: [SoCalFire] LOD

      >Are we sure this really happened? I mean I can't find any mention of this story anywhere which in a sense really pisses me off. Here you have a LODD and there isn't any mention o

      Brought to you by, Cingular Wireless Messaging
      http://www.CingularMe.COM/
    • Mike Meadows
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 7, 2005
        When I posted this 2 nights ago, I hadn't seen anything from the SoCal
        Fire Group so assumed no one had heard a mention of it. I saw it on
        Channel 4 that evening. They gave it about a 45 second play.
        On Nov 7, 2005, at 8:21 AM, 7142706136@... wrote:

        > Yes, we are sure!

      • Firehouse Yahoo
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 7, 2005
          http://www.riversideca.gov/fire/

        • Mark Thurman
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 7, 2005
            I knew a couple of young Macias' that lived in Brea that were headed for the fire service. Any relation?