RE Laurel Canyon Incident

  • Tim Macias
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
      Laurel Canyon IC speaking with Interior Divison advising that the pillars holding the roof up could be compropised, Possibilty of the roof caving in, Laurel Canyon IC wants a close eye kept on all interior crews
      PIO is on scene

      Tim Macias
      Aol Screen name RA 51
      With out a doubt one of Americas Bravest

      Get Your Own Free E-Mail!
      Firehouse.Com
      The Web's Community and Resouce for Fire, Rescue and EMS
      http://www.Firehouse.Com
      --------------------------
      THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS COMING!
      Get Gifts, Gear & Gadgets. Shop@... Now.
      http://www.firehouse.com/shop/
    • Harry Marnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
        Relief companies are now being sent to the fire, including

        E69
        LF50
        LF105
        E8
        E92
        a BC and I think one other light force I didn't catch. I guess they do the
        "light forces" so the primary engine company can remain in qaurters through
        the night?

        And the LAFD audio, though the activity is slowing down, is being carried
        online on http://66.28.49.149:16430

        Harry
        http://www.qsl.net/n6uru/lafire.htm