O.C. FIRE

  • kennethped@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hey, I'm Ken, new to the group and monitor here in Huntington Beach.
      I've been scanning for 10 years now but just got a trunktracker
      recently(RS 2066). Can anyone tell me what the 5 digit id's are.
      All the fire id's are 3 or 4 digit and clear. I've locked out 100 5
      digit id's (max) with more still popping in. I assume they are the
      PD digital id's? This is on the county wide system.

      Thanks.

      Ken Ped
    • mjbonney@msn.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2001
        You are correct (for the most part). All the 5 digit ID's are
        digital, but also include lifeguards, pub works, other local
        government, etc.... The 5 digit law talkgroups are digital AND
        encrypted (not sure if you were aware of that or not).

      • mjbonney@msn.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2001
          You are correct (for the most part). All the 5 digit ID's are
          digital, but also include lifeguards, pub works, other local
          government, etc.... The 5 digit law talkgroups are digital AND
          encrypted (not sure if you were aware of that or not).

          Hope that clears things up.....
          Mark

          --- In SoCalFire@y..., kennethped@a... wrote:
          > Hey, I'm Ken, new to the group and monitor here in Huntington Beach.
          > I've been scanning for 10 years now but just got a trunktracker
          > recently(RS 2066). Can anyone tell me what the 5 digit id's are.
          > All the fire id's are 3 or 4 digit and clear. I've locked out 100 5
          > digit id's (max) with more still popping in. I assume they are the
          > PD digital id's? This is on the county wide system.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Ken Ped
        • Tracy
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2001
            Hello Ken and welcome to the group,

            You will find the Orange County information on my web site
            http://www.freqofnature.com look under \FREQUENCIES\CALIFORNIA\ORANGE
            COUNTY\ORANGE COUNTY FIRE

            I've included the radio plan, fire station/equipment list and a
            station map.

            Tracy
            www.freqofnature.com

            --- In SoCalFire@y..., kennethped@a... wrote:
            > Hey, I'm Ken, new to the group and monitor here in Huntington Beach.
            > I've been scanning for 10 years now but just got a trunktracker
            > recently(RS 2066). Can anyone tell me what the 5 digit id's are.
            > All the fire id's are 3 or 4 digit and clear. I've locked out 100 5
            > digit id's (max) with more still popping in. I assume they are the
            > PD digital id's? This is on the county wide system.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Ken Ped
          • Ken
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2001
              To: Ken Ped;

              Yup all digital ID's.

              ken

              You will find the Orange County information on my web site
              http://www.freqofnature.com look under \FREQUENCIES\CALIFORNIA\ORANGE
              COUNTY\ORANGE COUNTY FIRE

              I've included the radio plan, fire station/equipment list and a
              station map.

              Tracy
              www.freqofnature.com

              --- In SoCalFire@y..., kennethped@a... wrote:
              > Hey, I'm Ken, new to the group and monitor here in Huntington Beach.
              > I've been scanning for 10 years now but just got a trunktracker
              > recently(RS 2066). Can anyone tell me what the 5 digit id's are.
              > All the fire id's are 3 or 4 digit and clear. I've locked out 100 5
              > digit id's (max) with more still popping in. I assume they are the
              > PD digital id's? This is on the county wide system.
              >
              > Thanks.
              >
              > Ken Ped

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=214322.1753821.3271459.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
              063108:HM/A=860488/R=0/*http://registrar.godaddy.com/default.asp?isc=yah
              o350>

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=214322.1753821.3271459.1261774/D=egrou
              pmail/S=1705063108:HM/A=860488/rand=759957089>

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .