Compton FD update?

  • pfdhr33@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      I have not seen anything lately about the possibility of Compton transfering control of their FD to the county. Does anyone have any new info? TIA,Casey
    • captscott
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
        It's in limbo for now because of the new mayor. There are also legal matters
        going through the process between the City and firefighters but they are
        still planning to do a survey soon.

        Scott