Re: [SoCalFire] Bouquet Canyon

  • Tim Tribble
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2001
      This would be the following:

      LAC-01202992 Stables Incident. 200+ acres rapid rate
      of spread. 154.400 is the Tac. Started in ANF and now
      in LA County. Multiple ANF and LAC resources on scene
      and in the ordering process.

      =====
      Donald "Tim" Tribble
      KD6MDV
      Sacramento, CA

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2001
        I heard it was over 300 acres about 45 min ago, Problem with the Santa
        Ana winds.