Check out THE UNOFFICIAL HOME PAGE OF FDNY New York City Fire Department

  • Captfire91@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      <A HREF="http://www.nyfd.com/index.html">Click here: THE UNOFFICIAL HOME PAGE OF FDNY New York City Fire Department</A>

      This has been my favorite site for all things FDNY for a number of years now:

      Don has it all on here, message boards, funeral arangements, all Companys,
      Chat site,

      etc.

      I think most of you have this site, but perhaps some do not and will enjoy
      this link...

      Don is retired FDNY and be prepared to spend some hours at his site...

      jim, Hemet, CA.