Re: [SoCalFire] Re: fire

  • Matthew Rios
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 30, 2005
      status on this fire will the lake be open tomorrow heading outthere to do
      some boating and fishing is there a number to call
      On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:44:05 -0000 "alain_5277"
      <opalockamishabob@...> writes:
      > It's near Lake Perris [I think I heard]. Current 40 acres consumed,
      > potential for 70 or 80.
      >

      > --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "mortonchuck" <ventman@m...>
      > wrote:
      > > whats burning in riverside county? heard air craft order

      > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 4, 2005
        This may fall between SoCalFire and CenCalFire.....highway 166 and 33 between
        Interstate 5 and Highway 101....Los Padres, Santa Barbara and Kern County have a 30 to
        40 acre fire in flashy fuel. No other info on weather conditions...Air attack reported a large
        head form the area. Mike
      • John's PDA
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 4, 2005
          It's going to slop over to both groups. Keep the updates going to both lists.

          Just got from IPN that it's 50+ acres, with KRN, LPF, and SLU resources either onscene or enroute. Helos are making water drops, and tankers are dropping mud.

          I packed my red bag today, since there have been quite a few fires breaking out in the last couple of days, and if one gets loose, I'll be on it if I get called to staff the Comm unit.

          Smokey

          This may fall between SoCalFire and CenCalFire.....highway 166 and 33 between
          Interstate 5 and Highway 101....Los Padres, Santa Barbara and Kern County have a 30 to
          40 acre fire in flashy fuel. No other info on weather conditions...Air attack reported a large
          head form the area. Mike

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          John Gleichweit, N6FOG, CA-OES 51-507
        • sh9730
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 4, 2005
            Ben on Norcalscanning is monitoring and says 110 acres in flashy
            fuels...CHP has closed some of Hwy 33 and 166 per their CAD...

            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 4, 2005
              Man! Need to follow my own advice and put fir name in subject
              line...corrected...sorry..

              --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "sh9730" <jmcguire32@h...> wrote:
              > Ben on Norcalscanning is monitoring and says 110 acres in flashy
              > fuels...CHP has closed some of Hwy 33 and 166 per their CAD...

            • Mike Meadows
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 13, 2008
                900 Block Mountain Drive in Montecito (Hot Springs Road cross)
                reported as 3-5 acres mid-
                slope with units enroute with 20mph winds reported // 3rd alarm
                requested with units not
                yet on scene.
              • thomas billman
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 13, 2008
                  what county?

                  If Police and fire scanners is your hobby then you will like my group !

                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 13, 2008
                    Gonna be Santa Barbara county

                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 13, 2008
                      What was it before?

                      --
                      John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
                      IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852

                      ________________________________
                      From: Michael Meadows <mike425@...>

                      Gonna be Santa Barbara county
                    • thomas
                      Message 10 of 27 , Aug 21, 2010
                        Is there anyway we can get just this fire on a feed by itself? Sounds like it going to be a big one!!!

                      • John Gleichweit PDA
                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 21, 2010
                          Which fire? There's a bunch going.

                          John Gleichweit, N6FOG, CA-OES 51-507

                          From: thomas <hunboldtfire@...>
                          Sender: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
                          To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 27 , Aug 21, 2010
                            the one on the san diego feed!!

                            Message 13 of 27 , Aug 21, 2010
                              monte fire

                              Is there anyway we can get just this fire on a feed by itself? Sounds like it going to be a big one!!!